Disciple.Tools - Porch Template
Kick start your Disciple.Tools porch plugin project with this template!
A team, organization, or movement effort might love Disciple.Tools, but wish it had one more thing.
We know that even though we have a common commission to make disciples of all nations, yet our assignments on how to do that differ greatly or even if we share similar values our stages in movement differ. Either way, we know we can't create everything everyone needs.
Instead of waiting for us, you can run ahead on your own. This plugin includes all our best practices and starter codes for the most commonly developed extensions.
A Disciple.Tools porch is a plugin that places a micro site in front of a Disciple.Tools system. It can be made as a single page or multi-page site with lead forms, sign up forms, and even a lightweight logged in experience for non-DT users.
A porch can also be used to cloak the presence of the Disciple.Tools system, by hiding it behind a benign public page, for security sensitive implementations. This porch can have direct integration or no integration with the Disciple.Tools system running behind it.
This plugin is for developers who want to extend the Disciple.Tools system for their movement effort.
- Wordpress code style requirements.
- PHP Code Sniffer support (composer) @use
- Travis Continuous Integration (travis-ci.com).
- Disciple.Tools Theme presence check.
- Remote upgrade system for ongoing updates outside the Wordpress Directory.
- Multilingual support.
Starter Home Styles
- Home-1 (Pray4Movement example dark, large start image, animations)
- Home-2 (Simple, Big images, White and Image)
- Home-3 (Parallax, White/Green, thin sections, sticky top nav)
- Home-4 (Large sections, white/light blue)
- Home-5 (White/blue/grey, big sections, hover effects/animations)
- Home-6 (simple, greeen/white, bold)
- Home-7 (single image, full screen)
- Home-8 (single looping video, full screen)
- Home-Blank ( empty framework that you can build insert other HTML single page templates into)
Additional Starter Pages
- User page for registered users who are not DT users.
- Disciple.Tools Theme installed on a local Wordpress Server (localwp.com or MAMP).
- Disciple.Tools Custom Login plugin for upgrading logins and redirecting them to your private pages.
Contributions welcome. You can report issues and bugs in the Issues section of the repo. You can present ideas in the Discussions section of the repo. And code contributions are welcome using the Pull Request system for git. For a more details on contribution see the contribution guidelines.
Home-1 (Pray4Movement example dark, large start image, animations)
Home-2 (Simple, Big images, White and Image)
Home-3 (Parallax, White/Green, thin sections, sticky top nav)
Home-4 (Large sections, white/light blue)
Home-5 (Big sections, hover effects/animations, color schemes: blue, teal, lightgreen, green, purple, orange)
Home-6 (simple, greeen/white, bold)
Home-7 (one page image)
Home-8 (one page background video)