- Email Template for D.T emails by @kodinkat
- Lists Page: Bulk Send Magic Link Subject, placeholders and button by @kodinkat
- Allow Yes/No fields to be Yes by default by @kodinkat
- Ability to translate custom Update Needed triggers by @kodinkat
- Speed up opening of the WP Admin by geocoding missing locations meta in a background process by @corsacca
- Set the default list sort order to be newest record first for general performance by @corsacca
- Add a loading spinner to show revert record history progress by @kodinkat
- Add redirect_to attribute to login shortcode by @squigglybob
- Keep contact status archived when reassigning archived contacts by @kodinkat
Email Template for D.T emails
Enjoy a more modern looking email:
This is how it looked before:
Bulk sending app magic links upgrades
Upgrading your ability to send app magic links to a list of contacts (or any record).
Here is the before:
Now we have the ability to customize the email subject and the email message. We can include the recipients name and choose where the magic link goes.
Here is what the email send to the contact might look like:
Allow Yes/No fields to be Yes by default by @kodinkat
In D.T 1.53.0 we added the ability to create now Yes/No (boolean) fields. Here we've added the ability to have those show YES by default:
Ability to translate custom Update Needed triggers by @kodinkat
Add translations Update Needed Triggers to make sure users get the comment in their own language. This is especially helpful if you have create a custom seeker path status and need to translate the comment.