We have done our best to extensively document how the rich features and workflows of Disciple.Tools work and how they compliment your disciple making.
- Contact tracking and follow-up management
- Records of baptisms and multiple generations
- Dashboards, charts, and maps to show health and progress of the movement initiative
- Mobile-first web design
- User management and communication for coordinating a coalition
- Reporting integration to Facebook, Google Analytics, MailChimp, Twitter, and more
- Prayer network tracking, reporting, and prayer guide publishing
- Partner network communication and updates publishing
- Extendability through the 40k plugins on the WordPress
- Open source, preconfigured, low-tech skills required, cheap hosting options
This is the introduction page for the documentation referencing the Disciple.Tools Theme.