Disciple.Tools is a customized WordPress theme created to help you track your disciple making movement efforts. Here you can find everything you need to know in order to get the best out of your Disciple.Tools instance. We’re open source, preconfigured, and expandable through community plugins. Low-tech skills required.
Here are some things you can do with Disciple.Tools:
- Track contacts and follow-up on their progress
- View baptisms and across multiple generations
- See how far the movement is extending with our maps
- See group health and other metrics with sleek charts and graphs
- Keep your data locked down with our air tight code
- Mobile-first web design
- Make sure nobody falls between the cracks with user management and team coordination
- Integrate leads from your Facebook, MailChimp, ManyChat campaigns (among others)
- Create a prayer network with tracking, reporting, and prayer guides
- Partner network communication and updates publishing
- Add custom features with our community’s plugins
This is the introduction page for the documentation referencing the Disciple.Tools Theme on GitHub.