In this Release:
- Dynamic Group Health Circle by @prykon
- Reduce size of Favorite column in on lists page by @kodinkat
- Add more fields to the user create process by @squigglybob
- Show more fields in list bulk update options
- Allow plugin to declare workflows that the user can enable by @kodinkat
- People Groups workflow by @kodinkat
- Dev: Task Queuing
Dynamic Group Health Circle
Smaller Favorite Column
Add User Fields
Wokflows declared by plugins
In v1.11 of the Theme we released the ability for the user to create workflows. This allows the user to create a IF - THEN logic flows to help manage Disciple.Tools data. This features allows plugins to add pre-created workflows without necessarily enforcing their use. The Disciple.Tools Admin can choose to enable those that fit their needs the best. An example is the People Groups workflow which we've included in the theme.
People Groups Workflow
This workflow kicks in when adding members to a group. If the member has a people group, then the workflow automatically adds that people group to the group record as well.
Dev: Task Queuing
We've bundled in D.T a task queuing process for tasks that can be done in the background or for long processes that need to continue after a request has time out. This feature was made by the folks at https://github.com/wp-queue/wp-queue. Documentation can also be found on that page.