In this update
- Non practiced group health elements are easier to see by @prykon
- Upgrades to the User Activity Log by @squigglybob
- Tool to Update Member Counts
- Link to field settings from help modal
- Renamed "Reason Closed" field name to "Reason Archived"
- Sort list table by number column fix
- Digital Responders are now created with correct access to sources
- Storing and updating extra meta on connection fields
Tool to update member counts
This tool will go through each one of your groups and make sure the member count is up to date. The auto counting stopped working for a few releases on some systems, so use this tool to reset the counts.
Find it here: WP Admin > Utilities (D.T) > Scripts
Sort List table by number fix
Link to field settings from help modal
Here is a quick link to update a field's settings right from the contact or group record. Click the Help icon and then Edit next to the field name.
Make sure Digital Responders are created with correct access to sources
Since 1.10.0 creating a user with the Digital Responder role created a user without access to any contacts. The Digital Responder can be configured to only have access to certain contact Sources. New Digital Responders now have access to all Sources by default.
Access by sources Documentation: https://disciple.tools/user-docs/getting-started-info/roles/access-by-source/
Storing and updating extra meta on connection fields
We've expanded the D.T API to support adding and updating meta data on field connections.
This will let us add a "Reason Subassigned" option when adding a contact in the "Sub-assigned to" field or extra data for each member of a group.
See Documentation: https://developers.disciple.tools/theme-core/api-posts/post-types-fields-format#connection-meta