DescriptionHere you can set some security headers for the Theme.How to access:
- Access the admin backend by clicking on the on the top right and then click
- In the left hand column, select
- Click the tab titled
These security settings are enabled by default. We recommend leaving them enabled unless you run into any issues.
Enable and Configure Security Headers
- X-XSS-Protection: Enable cross-site scripting filters.
- Referrer-Policy: Set Referrer Policy to “same-origin” to avoid leaking D.T activity.
- X-Content-Type-Options: Stops a browser from trying to MIME-sniff the content type.
- Strict-Transport-Security: Enforce the use of HTTPS.