Disciple.Tools - Auto Assignment
Auto assignment of incoming contacts from various sources, with corresponding multiplier; based on highest relevance.
This plugin further assists the dispatcher by automating the assignment of contacts to the relevant multiplier, based on information such as location, age, gender and/or language.
- Enable the cherry-picking of incoming sources to be processed.
- Provides the ability to specify if under-age contacts are to be automatically assigned.
- Provides the ability to specify areas (gender, location, age) of enforcement.
- Auto-Assignment decision-making process is also dependent on other factors, such as a multiplier's availability and current workload.
- Disciple.Tools Theme installed on a Wordpress Server
- Install as a standard Disciple.Tools/Wordpress plugin in the system Admin/Plugins area.
- Requires the user role of Administrator.
Contributions welcome. You can report issues and bugs in the Issues section of the repo. You can present ideas in the Discussions section of the repo. And code contributions are welcome using the Pull Request system for git. For a more details on contribution see the contribution guidelines.