- Adds meeting fields to support Looking back, Looking up, and Looking ahead meeting phases.
- Adds a magic link app that meeting users can use to facilitate meetings.
- Meeting leaders can login, register, edit, create and view meetings all from within the magic link.
- A new meetings link will appear in your Disciple.Tools menu bar.
- Visit yourdiscipletools.com/3/3 to access the magic link application.
- Disciple.Tools Theme installed on a Wordpress Server
- The Disciple.Tools Meetings Tracker plugin.
- Install the Meetings Tracker plugin.
- Download the zip of the latest release.
- Install as a standard Disciple.Tools/Wordpress plugin in the system Admin/Plugins area.
- Requires the user role of Administrator.
Contributions welcome. You can report issues and bugs in the Issues section of the repo. You can present ideas in the Discussions section of the repo. And code contributions are welcome using the Pull Request system for git. For a more details on contribution see the contribution guidelines.
npm install && composer install && npm run foundation && npm run dev
Install NPM and Composer Dependencies
npm install && composer install
Build front-end assets
npm run foundation npm run dev