Disciple.Tools - Dashboard
This plugin adds a beautiful start page to assist disciple makers in knowing what are the most important actions to take (New Contacts, Contacts Needing Update, etc).
In an access ministry, where you have a large amount of incoming contacts that need follow-up this starting dashboard helps to clarify from the moment that the disciple make signs in to address the most urgent issues.
It quickly helps you answer:
- Do I have any new contacts assigned to me?
- Do I have any contacts that need follow-up?
- What tasks do I have outstanding?
- How is my pace and progress?
- Quick access to number of contacts, newly assigned contacts, and contacts needing updates.
- Quick access to availability for more contact assignments
- Quick access to tasks.
- Quick access to key metrics for faith milestones, personal benchmarks, and seeker progress.
Will Not Do
- Does not do direct editing. It only surfaces the key items for focus.
- Disciple.Tools Theme installed on a Wordpress Server
- Install as a standard Disciple.Tools/Wordpress plugin in the system Admin/Plugins area.
- Requires the user role of Administrator.
Contributions welcome. You can report issues and bugs in the Issues section of the repo. You can present ideas in the Discussions section of the repo. And code contributions are welcome using the Pull Request system for git. For a more details on contribution see the contribution guidelines.