Disciple.Tools - GenMapper
Add beautiful generation charts to visualize the connections between contacts, groups, churches, and baptisms.
Disciple.Tools can track all records generationally. This plugin adds the ability to visualize those connections in trees, so disciple making movement leaders can better understand and respond to fruitful and non-fruitful parts of the network.
- Adds a new section to metrics called Gen Mapper
- Adds baptism metrics
- Adds group metrics
- Adds filtering
- Adds node creation management
- Disciple.Tools Theme installed on a Wordpress Server
- Install as a standard Disciple.Tools/Wordpress plugin in the system Admin/Plugins area.
- Requires the user role of Administrator.
- No further configuration required.
Contributions welcome. You can report issues and bugs in the Issues section of the repo. You can present ideas in the Discussions section of the repo. And code contributions are welcome using the Pull Request system for git. For a more details on contribution see the contribution guidelines.
Setup for Developers
Install via Homebrew or run Installer:
$ brew update $ brew install composer
Run Composer to install dependencies
$ composer install
PHP Code Sniffer
./vendor/bin/phpcs to see list of PHP format errors
./vendor/bin/phpcbf to auto-fix all possible format errors
Install the wordpress test environment by running
phpunit to run unit tests.