Disciple Tools - Magic Links
Disciple Tools - Magic Links for users, contacts, groups and teams assignment + schedule management for magic links dispatching over configured sending channels.
Provide the ability to create link objects; which enable the assignment of individual D.T. users and team members; who are notified via sending channels such as Twilio, of the latest magic links.
Both link object and user magic links can also be made to expire within a specified timeframe.
- Ability to enable/disable scheduling and channel sending at a global level.
- Providing a summary of recent scheduling activity.
- Create/Update link objects.
- Provide logging information for troubleshooting purposes.
- Present a report of updated contact records since last successful message dispatch.
- Bulk send magic links over Twilio & Email channels.
- Disciple Tools Theme installed on a Wordpress Server
- Install as a standard Disciple.Tools/Wordpress plugin in the system Admin/Plugins area.
- Requires the user role of Administrator.
Contributions welcome. You can report issues and bugs in the Issues section of the repo. You can present ideas in the Discussions section of the repo. And code contributions are welcome using the Pull Request system for git. For a more details on contribution see the contribution guidelines.