- Ability add custom comment types in the WP-Admin
- Fix for locations lookup saving incorrect place.
- Fix being able to create a comment reaction by a different user.
- Fix unwanted notifications being sent to other users on a multisite.
- Notice to install mapbox key to view all maps.
- Including the JWT authentication package in the theme core.
- Site links API key option.
Ability add custom comment types
In WP-Admain > Settings (D.T) > Custom Lists > Contact Comment Types We now have the ability to add customize comment types for Contacts:
Will let us create a comment with the "Praise" comment type.
Which we can then filter for:
Site links API key option
Enabling "Use Token As API Key" will let the token be used directly instead of needing to create a hash including the current time. This makes interacting with the D.T API easier.
Full Changelog: https://github.com/DiscipleTools/disciple-tools-theme/compare/1.35.1...1.36.0