- Metrics: Dynamic Map Showing Nearest Multipliers/Groups To Contacts by @kodinkat
- Ability to create link fields from the Customizations section by @kodinkat
- Customize if a field shows up by default in the list table by @kodinkat
- Custom login style upgrades by @cairocoder01
- Create an activity log when deleting a record by @kodinkat
- Better top navbar breakpoints by @EthanW96
- Updated Magic Link submit workflow by @kodinkat
- Fix for creating new post types with long names by @kodinkat
- Loading and security improvements for the custom login workflow by @squigglybob
Dynamic Layers Map
Answer questions like:
- Where is the nearest multiplier to a contact?
- Where are the active groups?
- Where are new contacts coming from?
Pick and choose what data you want to display on the map as different “Layers”. For example you can add:
- Contacts with the Status: “New” as one layer.
- Contacts with the “Has Bible” as another layer.
- and Users as a third layer.
Each layer will show up as a different color on the map allowing you to see different data points in relation to each other.
- @EthanW96 made their first contribution in https://github.com/DiscipleTools/disciple-tools-theme/pull/2284