- Upgrade list filters to show in the browser URL by @squigglybob
- Collapse list filter tile by default on mobile view by @squigglybob
- Simplify from 5 Spanish translations to 2 translations by @prykon
- Group list page actions in a "More" dropdown by @prykon
- Upgrade Field Explorer tool with edit field links and field icons by @squigglybob
- Allow field icons to be changed on all fields by @kodinkat
- Make sure comments filter is always visible in the comments and activity section on a record by @squigglybob
- Keep from displaying empty tiles on the group record @squigglybob
- Bulk record creating: make sure now rows have the same fields by @kodinkat
Upgrade list filters to show in the browser URL
The url for the lists page will now look something like this:
The query above is for "All contacts in the Location: France".
If you copy everything starting with
?queue and add it to your domain, you also will have the "Locations: France" filter.
This might not look pretty but comes with some useful features.
- More flexibility saving and bookmarking filters
- Easier to share the filter with someone else on your team. For them to view or to save
- More options to open up the list page form different parts of Disciple.Tools like the metrics page.
Group list page actions in a "More" dropdown
Upgrade Field Explorer tool with edit field links and field icons
Find the Field Explorer under WP Admin > Utilities (D.T) > Field Explorer
New role and capabilities manager in D.T 1.26.0
The new role manager, located inside the admin “Settings” menu, allows for the creation and management of custom user roles. Roles can be assigned to a users to limit or grant access to Disciple.Tools capabilities. Capabilities can be registered by disciple.tools theme and extension developers. See WP Admin > D.T Settings > Roles.
See this awesome loom by @incraigulous for a walk-through on how to use the role and capabilities manager:
Full Changelog: https://github.com/DiscipleTools/disciple-tools-theme/compare/1.26.0...1.27.0