- Make urls clickable again in the details section
- Upgrade displaying locations and people groups in the details section
- Get people group typeaheads up to speed again after v1
- more bug fixes
- Language support for “bs”, “my”, “ro” and “vi”
- Lots of bug fixes!
- Fix people group translations @micahmills
- Fix user permissions for DT Admin
- Fix when migrations are run
- Fix moving tiles around
- Let Disciple.Tools theme update with the WordPress “Enable Automatic Updates” feature
- Advanced search functionality. By @micahmills
- Let records be opened in a new tab with CMD or CTL + click. By @micahmills
- Auto Focus on more modals so you can start typing right away
- Fix timezone bug for some notifications. By @micahmills
- Fix some users not showing up in Typeahead fields
- Restore missing people groups field to group details tile
- Make phone numbers clickable again. By @micahmills
- Add endpoint to provide server settings available before login.
- Make the record page top work better on mobile. Thx @micahmills
- Metrics: Add check for circular data in generational trees.
- Expanded filter for navigation bar menu items
- Female contact icon if female gender is set. Thx @micahmills
- 4 Fields tile fix by @prykon
- More UI fixes by D.T and @micahmills
- Fix for searching via API-based autocomplete
- Fix for viewing Custom Filters
- Fix to include blank option for dropdown option fields (so as to not default to 1st option and inadvertently save upon Edit)
- Fixing for upgrading locations with mapbox meta
- Add missing icons by @mikeallbutt
- Fix for displaying fields on the right post type
- Fix for deleting records from the wp admin
- Fix for date language formatting and updating dates on the group record.
- Bug fixes
- Utilities page to view current Theme and Plugin versions and database migrations
- Better mobile support
- Better notifications timestamps
Disciple.Tools is frequently a tool of choice for media to movement practitioners. A collaborative effort to learn how Media to Movements (MTM) efforts are implemented around the world is being conducted through a large scale survey. As part of the Disciple.Tools community, we want to gain insight from your experience.
If you haven’t, please complete this anonymous survey by Monday, February 8 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern London time (UTC -0)?
This will take 15-30 minutes depending on the length of your answers. Please make sure you have enough time to answer every question.
It is possible that one or more of your teammates are receiving the same request to complete this survey. We welcome more than one response per team or organization. If you get the same request from others, please fill out only one survey.
Regardless of your experience level, the information you provide will lead to insights about what works and where there are gaps in implementing MTM. These insights will help everyone use MTM more effectively.
Feel free to pass on this survey link to others you have trained in MTM. If those whom you trained are unable to do the survey in English – could you serve as an advocate for their opinions by helping them fill out the survey? Everyone’s contribution is important.
Our goal is to release the results of the survey by April 7, 2021. The results from last year’s survey have been broadly distributed and have helped improve MTM training methods around the world.
The organizations co-sponsoring this survey are:
- Crowell Trust
- International Mission Board
- Jesus Film Project
- Kavanah Media
- Maclellan Foundation
- Media to Movements (Pioneers)
- Media Impact International
- Mission Media U / Visual Story Network
- Strategic Resource Group
- TWR Motion
Thank you for your willingness to share your MTM experiences.
– The Disciple.Tools team
- Support for D.T Theme v1 (with some known issues)
- Display Custom Tiles and Fields
- View and Filter by Tags
- Lots of bugfixes!